Ifac is building for the future. We are now seeking a Payroll Specialist to join our Payroll Services Department based in our new offices in Kilkenny. We provide a challenging and exciting work environment with the opportunity for personal and professional development. You will join a vibrant team, at a time of major organisational change and growth.
We take pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement. We offer excellent remuneration packages with flexible working hours and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.
- Responsible for processing of weekly and monthly payrolls for clients.
- Calculating and entering of all amendments e.g. starters, leavers, tax certs, P45's, deductions, allowances etc.
- Liaising with clients regarding payroll issues.
- Generating payslips, reports and checking balances and dispatch to clients.
- P45, P30 filing via ROS (new employees and leavers).
- Strict adherence to timetables for payments.
- Tax Filing and administration (P30 and P35 Filing via ROS).
The successful candidate will be part of our payroll team and will be responsible for end to end payroll processing and customer management. You will have;
- 3 years’ + experience in payroll.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
- Excellent Time Management and communication skills.
- A 3rd level qualification.