Financial Planning Intern
ifac Financial Planning has been established to provide advice and guidance to our clients in the area of life pensions, investments, and mortgages. If you would like to join a dynamic organisation that believes in developing its people then this is the opportunity for you.
We are currently seeking a creative and innovative Financial Planning Intern to join our team for 2019!
This will be a full-time role based in our Dublin Head office. You will be joining an existing team in a dynamic and growing practice. On completion of our program, you will have gained a broad experience of the Life Assurance, Pension & Investment industry and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
The successful candidate will be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Commerce or Business or working towards the same. They will also have:
• A proactive and energetic approach with the capacity to work to deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong analytical and data management skills.
• Good interpersonal skills and a strong customer service ethic.
• Motivation to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong computer skills including MS Excel.
31 December 2018