Ifac is building for the future. We are now seeking an experienced Audit Senior to join our audit team in Kilkenny. Reporting directly to our Head of Audit, you will be a key player in a dynamic and collaborative team.
This is a permanent position and will ideally suit a recently qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA with 3 years + experience in a professional audit practice.
• Work on audit assignments, for a range of clients, playing a major role in the planning, execution and wrap up of these engagements.
• Manage our trainee auditors, and ensure their work is completed to a satisfactory standard.
• Investigate technical issues arising and develop practical solutions to these.
• Attend to client tax and company secretarial compliance matters as required.
• Report to our Head of Audit regarding all issues that arise.
• Work on ad-hoc assignments and projects as required.
• Work towards individual and department targets and deadlines.
We put our clients at the centre of everything we do; you will need to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, IT skills and an ability to deliver a top-quality customer service. You will need to be energetic and a good problem-solver with excellent time management skills. If you are seeking a role with real career progression opportunities, then this is the role for you.
We take pride in recognising and rewarding quality work and achievement. We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. Our package will include; salary, performance related bonus, professional subscriptions, CPD allowance and continuous training and support in a collaborative dynamic practice.